INF Congress is the meeting of the Membership of the INF. It is an opportunity for the Membership to meet with the Board of Directors to review progress and determine the priorities for the next period. Elections for the Board directors take place at Congress.
Congress is held once every two years usually just before the Netball World Cup or Netball World Youth Cup.
The next INF Congress will be held in Gaborone, Botswana on July 6th and 7th 2017.
The INF Articles of Association outline the role of Congress.
The business of the meeting includes:
- a report from the INF Board;
- consideration of applications of new Members;
- elections for INF Vice President and Further Director;
- approval of the annual accounts;
- consideration of any changes proposed to the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- announcement of INF Service Awards; and
- dealing with any other business as determined by the Board.
Members may submit items for the agenda up to 60 days before the date of the Congress.
INF Congress 2017 Documents for Members click here to download the forms (password protected)
INF is offering a full programme of workshops for Members to attend during the duration of the Netball World Youth Cup 2017 from 8th-16th July. The majority of these workshops will be offered free of charge and certificates of attendance will be provided – attendees will have to pay a fee to attend the Coaching seminar.
Please see the INF Congress Documents for Members for the proposed list of workshops.