The Board of Directors has established a Sustainability & Development Working Group.
Terms of Reference
The responsibility of the Working Group is to help the Board carry out its due diligence function related to ensuring the promotion of the empowerment of women and girls, through philanthropy and fund development by:
- Defining a fundraising and sustainability vision, mission and strategy.
- Developing philanthropic opportunities for the INF.
- Engaging a fund-raising expert to drive the process of raising funds from individuals and grant-making organisations.
- Creating or adopting empowerment opportunities for women and girls.
- Developing / using empowerment schemes – providing a pathway for women and their communities to achieve better lives.
- Creating a stakeholder engagement plan for INF, to enable the Federation to create mutually beneficial partnerships with global organisations with common objectives for the empowerment of women and girls.
For full terms of reference for the Board Committees, Working Groups and Panels click here.
The members of the working group:
- Sue Taylor (INF Vice President and Chair of the Working Group)
- Raelene Castle
- Tracey Neville
- Pam Smith
- Trish van Leeuwen (Fundraising Consultant)
- Nikki Richardson (INF Media & Communications Lead)