The Panel is responsible for advising the CEO and the Board and working with them to support the development and implementation of agreed priorities in the Strategic Plan, particularly in relation to supporting the development of the Rules of Netball.
Terms of Reference
In relation to International Netball the panel shall:
- Consider requests for interpretation of the Rules from a Member Association or Regional Federation submitted through the Secretariat.
- Review proposals to change the Rules.
- Propose changes to the Rules.
- Prepare presentation/evidence relating to above proposals.
- Work in conjunction with the Secretariat in the production and distribution of the official Rules text.
- Work in conjunction with other Committees and Panels in the broader context of INF’s strategic development objectives.
For full terms of reference for the Board Committees, Working Groups and Panels click here.
The members of the panel
Chair (4 Year Term)
- Cheryl Danson – (Reappointed from April 1st 2018)
Members (2 Year Term)
- Jonathan Bredin
- Michelle Phippard
- Waimarama Taumaunu
- Yvette Smith (Reappointed from April 1st 2018)