The Board of Directors has established a Commercial Committee.
Terms of Reference
The responsibilities of the Committee is to assist the Board with the commercial development of the INF and the sport from an international perspective:
Defining a commercial vision, mission and strategy that is consistent with the INF’s strategic plan and INF Members’ own commercial activities.
Reviewing and confirming the INF Commercial Rights Policy.
Developing income generating opportunities for the INF through exploitation of the following
- Media rights (including digital linear and non-linear)
- Sponsorship of INF properties (e.g. INF Events, umpires and communications);
- Other income streams (e.g. retail)
Recommending developments of the INF event portfolio and calendar.
For full terms of reference for the Board Committees, Working Groups and Panels click here.
The Members of the Committee
- Pat Butcher (INF Board Director – Americas and Chair of the Committee)
- Tebogo Lebotse Sebego (INF Board Director – Africa)
- Shirley Hooper (IINF Board Director)
- Richard Bunn (Independent, RBI Network)
- Clare Briegal (INF CEO and Secretary to the CC)
- Nikki Richardson (INF Head of Communications)